- Save for 3 consecutive months
- We give three times of savings.
- The loan interest is 1% per month
- Shares are part of the loan security.
- Repayment period upto 36 months.
- Flexible security requirements – No guarantors required.
- First loan maximum amount – Kshs. 500,000/-
- Business Loans
- Education loans
- Fixed Deposit
- Junior Savings Account
- Asset Finance
- Project Finance
How to repay your loan using Mpesa:
- Go to Mpesa menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Choose Buy Goods and Services option
- Enter Mpesa Till No: 736491
- Enter the amount
- Enter your pin and send.
Once you send money for loan repayment through Mpesa, you will get an sms from Rhema confirming that your money has been received plus the new loan outstanding balance. Note that there are no Mpesa charges for your transaction.
You can view your loan statements by logging into Myaccount.
Borrowing should always be budgeted for, and carefully planned, so you know whether you can afford the repayments. Always repay your loan as scheduled and where possible ahead of schedule. Late payment may not only result in penalties, but may disqualify you for further credit. Whenever you are not able to make payments on time, call the Credit Dept in advance and explain. You can open the simple Loan Calculator, or fill the Loan Application Form.